View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
We need your CoD4 opinion and ideas! 
[APG] Administrator

Post We need your CoD4 opinion and ideas!
Hello we have now got 3 [APG] CoD4 servers hosted in 3 various continental regions, around the globe. But the thing is we had to remove PunkBuster as that device is no longer supported for CoD4 and could kick players, as it is not their fault they cannot update PunkBuster client for CoD4 engine.

So I've managed to install ProMod for all [APG] CoD4 servers, and may not know any useful mods like for Admin or any enhancements. I would really like to hear what your ideas be for CoD4 clan server hosting.

So far we have managed to gain players for TF2, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament and possibly CS series, but we could do with the extra support, especially for Top10 gamemods like CoD4.

[APG] Clan Leader - #APG-BattleFortress

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:08 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: We need your CoD4 opinion and ideas!
I am hella interested, promod was my jam.
It'd be nice to see others chipping in on [APG]CoD, however.

"No one misses it more than me. Free to cook anytime, anywhere. No quotas, no one to answer to. What's the point of being an outlaw when you got responsibilities?"

Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:19 pm
[APG] Administrator

Post Re: We need your CoD4 opinion and ideas!
Well I've decided to have one of them on ProMod Live and the others on no mods, but it doesn't seem to let players join in. I had to disable Punkbusters and made one of the servers as shipment 24/7 and at 16 slots for a small but maybe popular map.

[APG] Clan Leader - #APG-BattleFortress

Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]