View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:02 pm



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Call of Duty ELITE 
Author Message
[APG] Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 pm
Posts: 584
Location: Limburg, Netherlands
Post Call of Duty ELITE
For people who have Call of Duty ELITE, I made our clan there. It's not really active yet, but if you can join (My PSN is gtgamer4), that might change:

Search for: APG-Clan

_________________
If you have questions about the Social Club or Battlelog groups, ask me.
Social Club crew
Battlelog platoon


Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 pm
Profile
[APG] Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:54 pm
Posts: 1572
Location: north korea's new bunker
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
pinkscooty wrote:
lel
idk wat to putt here exept for wats call o doody e1337

31173*


Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 511
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
I think TwOne and Flaw are the only ones playing CoD here.

_________________
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.


Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:53 pm
Profile
[APG] Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:32 am
Posts: 1542
Location: Mechlab
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
excuse me, u forgot me and matt :c

_________________
Image
op wisdom: "Don't throw medieval shields at your neighbour's car."
Image Image Image Image


Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:54 am
Profile ICQ YIM
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 511
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
Kodiak wrote:
excuse me, u forgot me and matt :c
Didn't know that you're playing and not really Matt type of a person to know about him :3

_________________
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.


Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:31 pm
Profile
[APG] Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 pm
Posts: 584
Location: Limburg, Netherlands
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
But I don't play on PC because Steam(ing pile of shit) sells 2 year old games for 60€, and I could pick up a copy of MW3 from a kind friend, to buy one later for 20€.


PS3 FTW

_________________
If you have questions about the Social Club or Battlelog groups, ask me.
Social Club crew
Battlelog platoon


Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 511
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
TwOne wrote:
But I don't play on PC because Steam(ing pile of shit) sells 2 year old games for 60€, and I could pick up a copy of MW3 from a kind friend, to buy one later for 20€.


PS3 FTW

Your PS3 FTW will bring shit storm. XBOX 360 FTW WE HAVE SWEK.

_________________
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.


Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:37 pm
Profile
[APG] VIP
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 7:15 pm
Posts: 567
Location: Netherlands
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
Shotyyy wrote:
TwOne wrote:
But I don't play on PC because Steam(ing pile of shit) sells 2 year old games for 60€, and I could pick up a copy of MW3 from a kind friend, to buy one later for 20€.


PS3 FTW

Your PS3 FTW will bring shit storm. XBOX 360 FTW WE HAVE SWEK.


They both suck.
PC SUPERIORITY!

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 511
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
Boon wrote:
Shotyyy wrote:
TwOne wrote:
But I don't play on PC because Steam(ing pile of shit) sells 2 year old games for 60€, and I could pick up a copy of MW3 from a kind friend, to buy one later for 20€.


PS3 FTW

Your PS3 FTW will bring shit storm. XBOX 360 FTW WE HAVE SWEK.


They both suck.
PC SUPERIORITY!

ur pc haz no Halo. sux.

_________________
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.


Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:57 pm
Profile
[APG] Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:54 pm
Posts: 1572
Location: north korea's new bunker
Post Re: Call of Duty ELITE
Shotyyy wrote:
Boon wrote:
They both suck.
PC SUPERIORITY!

ur pc haz no Halo. sux.

ACTUALY we have halo 1 and 2 thats a bad argument.
also we have things like tf2 that is superior to the console version

and we can alt tab to porn


Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:10 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB.