So.. who plays?

User avatar
TheMadMoose
[APG] Administrator
Posts: 1516
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:25 am

So.. who plays?

Post by TheMadMoose » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:51 pm

I've got really into LoL and so thought others probs have too and wanted to create a section, Boon was especially excited and begged me to create it as he loves LoL with all his heart.

Btw my name is GelatinousMoose
Image

User avatar
Boon
[APG] VIP
Posts: 567
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 7:15 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by Boon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 pm

TheMadMoose wrote:I've got really into LoL and so thought others probs have too and wanted to create a section, Boon was especially excited and begged me to create it as he loves LoL with all his heart.


Oh, how true are the words you type. My passion for that game is equal to the fire of a thousand suns.
Image

User avatar
Mundy
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Location: Poland

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by Mundy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh yes, I do play League of Legends. And blimmey, it is a fantastic game. For thoose who understand a bit more - I mostly play Mundo (solo Top or Jungle) and Morgana (mostly mid lane). Also I got like three accounts, one with level 30, second one with level 14 and one (new) with lvl 8. My favourite type of champs is probably Jungle, but yeaaah, I also do well with others. Now getting IP (points you get for winning or loosing games) for Draven (League of Draven ftw). My NEWEST and current account is TheDoctorTM12431 (lol, couldn't think of anything else) on EU Nordic.
"Everything's got to end sometime...
Otherwise, nothing would ever get started."

User avatar
Meow
[APG] VIP
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 pm
Location: Here and there

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by Meow » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Mundy wrote:Oh yes, I do play League of Legends. And blimmey, it is a fantastic game. For thoose who understand a bit more - I mostly play Mundo (solo Top or Jungle) and Morgana (mostly mid lane). Also I got like three accounts, one with level 30, second one with level 14 and one (new) with lvl 8. My favourite type of champs is probably Jungle, but yeaaah, I also do well with others. Now getting IP (points you get for winning or loosing games) for Draven (League of Draven ftw). My NEWEST and current account is TheDoctorTM12431 (lol, couldn't think of anything else) on EU Nordic.


RoachMetal1 EU West conection sucks : :P. I play bot in 5vs5 as the ad carry with Jinx,Caitlyn,Quinn or Draven.

User avatar
Mr.Trololo
[APG] Moderator
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm
Location: Catalonia

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by Mr.Trololo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

I've heard it so good. Well, where i should create the account so we can meet? Also, i will always pick Olaf.
Image

User avatar
TheMadMoose
[APG] Administrator
Posts: 1516
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:25 am

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by TheMadMoose » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:11 pm

EU west Troll :P
Image

User avatar
Meow
[APG] VIP
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 pm
Location: Here and there

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by Meow » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Mr.Trololo wrote:I've heard it so good. Well, where i should create the account so we can meet? Also, i will always pick Olaf.

Olaf is grat but you can't compare it with some other champs, i mean he's strong but there are others champs that are more stronger than him without being OP like nocturne or draven.

User avatar
Mundy
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Location: Poland

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by Mundy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:03 am

Roach wrote:
Mr.Trololo wrote:I've heard it so good. Well, where i should create the account so we can meet? Also, i will always pick Olaf.

Olaf is grat but you can't compare it with some other champs, i mean he's strong but there are others champs that are more stronger than him without being OP like nocturne or draven.


... Or Mundo.
I mean, it's TOTALLY not like I can refill my 6000 health in like 10 seconds, and take like 300-1000 hp with my cleaver and also slow with it horribly, but, yeaaah. Or for example Morg-- You know what? I'll make a topic for that.
"Everything's got to end sometime...
Otherwise, nothing would ever get started."

User avatar
Mr.Trololo
[APG] Moderator
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm
Location: Catalonia

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by Mr.Trololo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

pinkscooty wrote:
Mundy wrote:
Roach wrote:Olaf is grat but you can't compare it with some other champs, i mean he's strong but there are others champs that are more stronger than him without being OP like nocturne or draven.


... Or Mundo.
I mean, it's TOTALLY not like I can refill my 6000 health in like 10 seconds, and take like 300-1000 hp with my cleaver and also slow with it horribly, but, yeaaah. Or for example Morg-- You know what? I'll make a topic for that.

olaf insta kills all the bitches o3o cus hes olaf thats why o:


Exactly! So, Olaf wins. Well, i will take all this tips went i come back to play, so thanks :3
Image

User avatar
YoungGun
[APG] Administrator
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by YoungGun » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Should I get myself addicted to this game? ;)
Image
[APG] Clan Leader

Image

Post Reply

Return to “[APG] League of Legends”