So.. who plays?

TheMadMoose
[APG] Administrator

So.. who plays?

Post by TheMadMoose » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:51 pm

I've got really into LoL and so thought others probs have too and wanted to create a section, Boon was especially excited and begged me to create it as he loves LoL with all his heart.

Btw my name is GelatinousMoose

Boon
[APG] VIP

Re: So.. who plays?

Post by Boon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 pm

TheMadMoose wrote:I've got really into LoL and so thought others probs have too and wanted to create a section, Boon was especially excited and begged me to create it as he loves LoL with all his heart.

Oh, how true are the words you type. My passion for that game is equal to the fire of a thousand suns.

Mundy

Post by Mundy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh yes, I do play League of Legends. And blimmey, it is a fantastic game. For thoose who understand a bit more - I mostly play Mundo (solo Top or Jungle) and Morgana (mostly mid lane). Also I got like three accounts, one with level 30, second one with level 14 and one (new) with lvl 8. My favourite type of champs is probably Jungle, but yeaaah, I also do well with others. Now getting IP (points you get for winning or loosing games) for Draven (League of Draven ftw). My NEWEST and current account is TheDoctorTM12431 (lol, couldn't think of anything else) on EU Nordic.
"Everything's got to end sometime...
Otherwise, nothing would ever get started."

Meow
[APG] VIP

Post by Meow » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Mundy wrote:Oh yes, I do play League of Legends. And blimmey, it is a fantastic game. For thoose who understand a bit more - I mostly play Mundo (solo Top or Jungle) and Morgana (mostly mid lane). Also I got like three accounts, one with level 30, second one with level 14 and one (new) with lvl 8. My favourite type of champs is probably Jungle, but yeaaah, I also do well with others. Now getting IP (points you get for winning or loosing games) for Draven (League of Draven ftw). My NEWEST and current account is TheDoctorTM12431 (lol, couldn't think of anything else) on EU Nordic.

RoachMetal1 EU West conection sucks : :P. I play bot in 5vs5 as the ad carry with Jinx,Caitlyn,Quinn or Draven.

Mr.Trololo
[APG] Moderator

Post by Mr.Trololo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

I've heard it so good. Well, where i should create the account so we can meet? Also, i will always pick Olaf.

TheMadMoose
[APG] Administrator

Post by TheMadMoose » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:11 pm

EU west Troll :P

Meow
[APG] VIP

Post by Meow » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Mr.Trololo wrote:I've heard it so good. Well, where i should create the account so we can meet? Also, i will always pick Olaf.

Olaf is grat but you can't compare it with some other champs, i mean he's strong but there are others champs that are more stronger than him without being OP like nocturne or draven.

Mundy

Post by Mundy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:03 am

Roach wrote:
Mr.Trololo wrote:I've heard it so good. Well, where i should create the account so we can meet? Also, i will always pick Olaf.

Olaf is grat but you can't compare it with some other champs, i mean he's strong but there are others champs that are more stronger than him without being OP like nocturne or draven.

... Or Mundo.
I mean, it's TOTALLY not like I can refill my 6000 health in like 10 seconds, and take like 300-1000 hp with my cleaver and also slow with it horribly, but, yeaaah. Or for example Morg-- You know what? I'll make a topic for that.
"Everything's got to end sometime...
Otherwise, nothing would ever get started."

Mr.Trololo
[APG] Moderator

Post by Mr.Trololo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

pinkscooty wrote:
Mundy wrote:
Roach wrote:Olaf is grat but you can't compare it with some other champs, i mean he's strong but there are others champs that are more stronger than him without being OP like nocturne or draven.

... Or Mundo.
I mean, it's TOTALLY not like I can refill my 6000 health in like 10 seconds, and take like 300-1000 hp with my cleaver and also slow with it horribly, but, yeaaah. Or for example Morg-- You know what? I'll make a topic for that.

olaf insta kills all the bitches o3o cus hes olaf thats why o:

Exactly! So, Olaf wins. Well, i will take all this tips went i come back to play, so thanks :3

YoungGun
[APG] Administrator

Post by YoungGun » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Should I get myself addicted to this game? ;)
[APG] Clan Leader

Return to “[APG] League of Legends”