Pic-O-Yourself

If you have your own artwork, private photos or special screenshots, please post them here. This sub-board is for users that want their artwork less exposed from counterfeiting copyrighted art images etc.
tomas946

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by tomas946 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 pm

We are still waiting, Emnu....
-.-

User avatar
Emnu
[APG] VIP
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by Emnu » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

tomas946 wrote:We are still waiting, Emnu....
-.-

Muahuahaa! ha ha muahihua hi ha hu ha!

But why do you want a picture of me? My prediction would be that you'll put my face on a dancing elf :|
Image

tomas946

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by tomas946 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Emnu wrote:
tomas946 wrote:We are still waiting, Emnu....
-.-

Muahuahaa! ha ha muahihua hi ha hu ha!

But why do you want a picture of me? My prediction would be that you'll put my face on a dancing elf :|


Because we want to see which awesome guy makes awesomes maps xD... and everyone should indroduce himself :DD

"Image"

-.-

User avatar
Emnu
[APG] VIP
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by Emnu » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:40 am

tomas946 wrote:
Emnu wrote:
tomas946 wrote:We are still waiting, Emnu....
-.-

Muahuahaa! ha ha muahihua hi ha hu ha!

But why do you want a picture of me? My prediction would be that you'll put my face on a dancing elf :|


Because we want to see which awesome guy makes awesomes maps xD... and everyone should indroduce himself :DD

"Image"

-.-

No can do amigo, I ain't one to expose my face yet. You just have to deal with it (being the only one who wants to see)
Image

tomas946

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by tomas946 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Emnu wrote:
Emnu wrote:
tomas946 wrote:We are still waiting, Emnu....
-.-

Muahuahaa! ha ha muahihua hi ha hu ha!

But why do you want a picture of me? My prediction would be that you'll put my face on a dancing elf :|


Because we want to see which awesome guy makes awesomes maps xD... and everyone should indroduce himself :DD

"Image"

HEHEHEH! Dont force me to vote "Wanna see a pic of emnu" ;)

User avatar
Weeboo
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:23 am

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by Weeboo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:54 am

I vote yes on that one.
My GameBanana Work:
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Emnu
[APG] VIP
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by Emnu » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 am

Now you two keep your pants on, neither of you can force me me release a picture of my face and I shall not do it! In fact every time you ask for it it just makes me feel more and more uncomfortable so I am asking nicely to wait till I want to do it myself instead of pressuring me, it is really annoying and you two (Tomas & Weeboo) just lost all the respect I had on for you guys.
Thank you very much now let me be :evil:
Image

User avatar
RoboCop
[APG] Administrator
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:53 pm
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by RoboCop » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 am

If he doesnt want his pic shown that his choice! Not you two.
Image
[APG] Clan Leader - #APG-BattleFortress

tomas946

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by tomas946 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Emnu wrote:Now you two keep your pants on, neither of you can force me me release a picture of my face and I shall not do it! In fact every time you ask for it it just makes me feel more and more uncomfortable so I am asking nicely to wait till I want to do it myself instead of pressuring me, it is really annoying and you two (Tomas & Weeboo) just lost all the respect I had on for you guys.
Thank you very much now let me be :evil:


lol chill, its just a post -.- ...

User avatar
Weeboo
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:23 am

Re: Pic-O-Yourself

Post by Weeboo » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 am

Emnu wrote:Now you two keep your pants on, neither of you can force me me release a picture of my face and I shall not do it! In fact every time you ask for it it just makes me feel more and more uncomfortable so I am asking nicely to wait till I want to do it myself instead of pressuring me, it is really annoying and you two (Tomas & Weeboo) just lost all the respect I had on for you guys.
Thank you very much now let me be :evil:


Jeez, what tomas said, its only a post... take your damn time then.
My GameBanana Work:
Image Image
Image Image

Post Reply

Return to “[APG] GFX & Screenshots”